Our Collective Gift Guide
1. Cupcakes & Confetti Candle by Coal & Canary from Tonic. Jocelyn picked a candle for the 'her' on your Christmas list and this one smells like birthday cake. It's hand poured and has a wooden wick. It's definitely lit.
2. Sparkle Balls by Hilberg & Berk in Rose Water Opal. Susan knows any lady with style would be tickled pink when she opened up these sparkly gems. We couldn't love this Regina, SK company more.
4. The Rebecca Minkoff Always on Power Tassel Keychain. Karyn chose this accessory for the tech girl on your list. The keychain cleverly has a USB and iPhone cord designed into it, so she can give her phone a boost wherever she is. Perfect for those crazy, on-the-go-days.
5. Gobi Pink Shell Throw from The Cross Decor & Design. On Desiree's recent trip to Van City she was drawn to this fluffy throw. Folded over the end of your bed or over your favourite reading chair, it definitely brings some glam to your down time.
6. Alumni Crop Hoodie by Hardpressed. Kelsi and pink go hand-in-hand, so when she saw this local hoodie she had to add it to her (forever growing) wish list. It's relaxed fit definitely gives off cozy winter vibes.
7. Gift cards. We all love to get a gift certificate for a place we love. Molly suggests a credit to enjoy a treatment at Just For You Day Spa, while Holly thinks outside the box and recommends a gift certificate for custom work or styling from Laurie Brown.
1. Balsem Grooming Products by Frank & Oak from Banjo Outpost. With natural botanicals, Balsem offers a refreshing upgrade from drugstore dullness. Karyn loves that Balsem is designed in Canada and features ethically sourced, forest fresh scents reminiscent of the crisp Canadian wilderness. Plus they are paraben, sulfate, and cruelty-free.
2. Johnny Treklite Boots by Native Shoes from Banjo Outpost. Desiree knows the importance of a good pair of winter boots, but her husband Amery isn't willing to compromise on style. These coated PU boots are waterproof, stain repellent, and have a soft microfleece lining so they check all the boxes.
3. Swell Water Bottle from Banjo Outpost. Holly picks S'well because they are the only hydration accessory that looks great and does good. Each of product is beautifully crafted and composed of stainless steel, helping to keep your beverage of choice hot or cold.
4. Beats by Dre Solo Wireless headphones. Molly is willing to splurge when it comes on incomparable sound quality. With up to 40 hours of battery life, these are perfect everyday headphone that come in 9 stylish colours.
5. Ninja Blender from Costco. Jocelyn is a busy working mom who saves time in the morning by mixing up her family smoothies in the Ninja Blender. It's quick to crush ice, work as a food processor, and mix up Christmas baking. Hi-Ya!
6. Record Player from JC Penny. Kelsi thinks she has it tough when shopping for her husband Garrett, who own's his own store and seems to have two of everything. She recently overheard him expressing an interest in records, so she had to scope out this 3-speed turntable and powerful 50 watt stereo speakers. Perfect for the music buff on your list.
7. Car Detail from Auto Spa of Saskatoon. Susan always brings the unique gift ideas and she knows the man in your life would appreciate having his car shined up. Send his baby to enjoy a day at the spa and maybe he will send you to the spa in return :)
FOR THE LITTLES
1. Plus-Plus Construction from the Remai Modern Gift Shop. Karyn knows what to get the creative cutie you love to spoil. It's one simple shape that produces endless possibilities. Builds 2-D and 3-D structures (even curves are possible thanks to the unique Danish design). Plus-Plus bricks are BPA-free and phthalate-free european plastic. Their vibrant colors will show off their creative designs and stimulate their innovative talents. We love the reusable, travel-friendly tubes - they make a perfect stocking stuffer.
2. Lego from Toys R Us. The classic gift for that hard to buy for kid. Mini builders can never have too much lego, can they?
3. In Bloom Book Collection by Rifle Paper Co. Artist Anna Bond provides the cover illustrations of a collection of classic books. Holly is getting this set for the little book worm on her list and knows they will also be an adorable accessory on the bed-side table.
4. Posh & Cozy Clothes from Cravings. Kelsi is putting one these adorable cotton bamboo pullovers under the tree for her daughter Bella this year. The minimalist feel is perfect for modern minis and their mamas!
5. Baby Stella Doll from Cravings. Desiree got her Coco Bean the perfect first soft doll that inspires creative role play in little ones. Plus, the Stella line also offers a variety of accessories like a cradle and bathtub, to make future gift giving a breeze.
6. Magformers from Cravings. Jocelyn's tribe of three love to create 3D masterpieces from these magnet shapes. They inspire creative play and keep them busy (even if it's only enough time to microwave your java).
7. Tickets for the Saskatoon Symphony Orchestra's 9 3/4 - The Music of Harry Potter Susan loves giving the gift of an experience, so she is getting her little loves tickets for this wizardly night of music. It will be in Saskatoon April 2018 so it's the gift that you can threaten to take away for the next 4 months ;)
8. Classic Collective Pop-up Books from Anthology. Molly's daughter Nora's eyes might also be popping when she opens up this amazing edition of Peter Pan on Christmas morning. This collection of books bring the stories to life right before your eyes.
We hope Our Collective Gift Guide helped inspire gifts for her, for him, and for the littles on your list!